Uniformed Security Officers
Based in Terrace, BC, First Line Security properly profiles officers and provides them with specialized training and equipment required for their environment, industry, site, and facility to ensure they are prepared for site specific situations.
Training and Expertise
First Line Security has proven training programs that ensure security officers have the confidence and specialized skills to meet client’s requirements. First Line Security’s training processes are documented and maintained as part of our ongoing IS 9001 Certification which ensures our clients receive above the current industry standards.
First Line Security staff are prequalified based on a variety of skills and personal values. We engage individuals who are compassionate and have an understanding of other people’s feelings. It is imperative to First Line Security that our team is knowledgeable, well-mannered and friendly.
To become a First Line Security employee, minimum qualifications include:
- Provincially-Recognized Basic Security Training (BST)
- Superhost™-based Securityhost™ Customer Service Training
- Superior Communication Skills
First Line Security proves site-specific training programs to meet your requirements, which may include:
- OFA 1, 2 and 3 (Occupational First Aid)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Confined Safety Plans
- Traffic Control
- Wildlife Control
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Training, Assisting People with Disabilities
First Line Security officers perform a wide range of roles, including:
- Static Guard and Access Control Service
- Perimeter Patrolling
- CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Monitoring of Video Feeds
- Site Safety Orientations
- Maintenance and Fire Alarm Checks
- Mobile Patrol and Response
First Line Security’s High Visibility Uniforms
To communicate a security presence, First Line Security offers high visibility uniforms to deter any criminal activity and to provide a comfort level of safety to visitors and staff. If desired, First Line Security can also provide customized uniforms to meet your site requirements such as specific logos and patches.