Good decisions require good data, and good data needs to be presented in an easy to understand and efficient manner. First Line Security’s Securitrak Reports is our custom-built intelligence gathering, information sharing and communication hub for all safety and security operations.
Securitrak reports is compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat, and it allows our clients to obtain high-level reports on the performance of their safety and security systems, either daily, weekly or monthly.
The 3 Foremost Features of Securitrak Reports are as follows:
- An easy to interpret dashboard of all safety and security-related activity
- A flexible search engine that allows you to look up archived information
- The provision of real-time data which allows you to make informed decisions
Securitrak’s interface is fully customizable and allows our client’s to quickly determine the status of site security, officer performance and common trends. Dashboard indicators provide a snapshot overview of monthly statistics and can quickly be modified based on your needs.
- Review site post-orders and make updates
- Receive automated email acknowledgements when changes are made in the system
- Identify patterns that reinforce security initiatives
- Monthly Performance Reports against assigned Key Performance Indicators
- Track criminal activity and property offenders
- Easily consolidate data for legal proceedings
- Request new work and specify guard requirements
- Automate visitor sign-in and logging
- Automate reception call logging
- Store scanned documents and pictures with the respective electronic files
- Compatible with Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat
- Electronically created forms reduce paper waste